To help you celebrate safely the Fourth of July safely, the Consumer Product Safety Commission, The National Council On Fireworks Safety and of course us Kneppy’s Fireworks offer the following safety tips:
1. Always read and follow label directions.
2. Have an adult supervise all fireworks activities.
3. Buy from reliable fireworks sellers.
4. Ignite fireworks outdoors.
5. Have water handy.
6. Never experiment or attempt to make your own fireworks.
7. Light one firework set(s)etc. at a time.
8. Never re-ignite malfunctioning fireworks.
9. Never give fireworks to small children.
10. Store in a cool, dry place.
11. Dispose of properly.
12. Never throw fireworks at another person.
13. Never carry fireworks in your pocket.
14. Never shoot fireworks in metal or glass containers.
15. NEVER EVER HOLD FIREWORKS: Anything that emits showers of sparks without a saftey stick, flys off, or explodes ARE NOT SAFE FOR HANDLING!
EXCEPTIONS: Only sparklers, morning glories, and certain toy novelties can be held.